Developing the skills today to thrive in tomorrows world.
Innovation surrounds us, technology drives us further, we live globally, opportunities abound for those that are ready. Help your child be ready at St. Peter’s College.
Equipping your child now demands innovative teaching, a broad curriculum and more than ever, a focus on natural gifts and career aspirations.
Finance & Fees
Use this checklist to put together all of the information you will require to complete the Application Form:
- Victorian Student Number
- Indigenous Identifier
- Parent/Guardian Contact Details
- Parent/Guardian Occupational Group
- Emergency Contact Details
- Sibling Details
- Parish Details
- Copy of Baptism Certificate (Catholic Students)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- If child born overseas – copy of passport, visa and date of child’s first Australian School year
- If child was born overseas but is now an Australian Citizen – copy of Citizenship Certificate
- If home is under construction – copy of land/or building contract showing building address
- Special Needs and Medical Details
Year 8-12 Subject Options
Attend an Interview
Please note that all applicants and their family will be interviewed as part of the enrolment process. This facilitates the beginning of the transition process. You will be contact by the College to set up a suitable interview time prior to Offers being finalised.
Please note that Student/s plus their Parent/s or Guardian/s must be present at the interview.
Enrolment offers will strictly be in adherence with the College Enrolment Policy.
Do you have any questions that we can help you with?
Enrolment Enquries can be sent directly to our College Registrar Mrs Wendy Height using the Form below.