“…provide maximum support and assistance to the College community as career decisions are made…”
The Careers Department at St. Peter’s College aims to provide maximum support and assistance to the College community as career decisions are made and career awareness is developed.
Areas such as Vocational Education and Training, Work Experience and VTAC guidance are encompassed within the department.
A sample of the services offered include:
- Careers Reference Library
- Work Experience – Year 10
- Various Computer Programs Computer Programs (ie, OZJAC)
- Job Search Seminars
- Year 10 Program of Career Exploration
- Work Placements
- Information, assistance and support during subject selection
- Individual and group advice for students and families