Outside of school it is expected that students will behave and dress in a manner which reflects favourably on themselves, on their families and on the College. All students are required to wear the prescribed uniform correctly during school hours and travelling to and from school.
Students are not permitted to wear visible make-up or jewellery other than two plain sleepers or studs for pierced ears.
YEAR 7 – 2023 (all new students in 2023) UNIFORM FITTING AND ORDERS & CURRENT STUDENT ORDERS
Appointments for Year 7 2023 Fittings (all new students for 20232 school year) as well as current student sales requirements will be extended as of next week.
Commencing Tuesday 6 Sept – Thursday 27 Oct.
- Tues: 10am – 5pm
- Thur: 8am – 4pm
Yr 7 2023 (all new students in 2023) ORDERS to be made at time of fitting appointment for collection and payment at the time or late in January.
PRICE RISE NOTICE: We expect that as in previous years the cost of Uniform items will increase as of 1 January 2023 from the supplier. Orders made in 2022, will be charged current price, regardless of when they are paid for and collected.
We will keep an eye on available appointments to judge where we may need to extend days and hours to meet demand.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – TERM 3 SCHOOL HOLIDAYS TRADING:
Tues 27th Sept: 10am – 5pm
Thur 29th Sept: 8am – 4pm
Sat 1st Oct: 8am – 12pm
We will resume normal Tuesday and Thursday trade on Tuesday 4 October.
Saturday 17 September we are also open as it is the 3rd Saturday of the month.
Appointment Bookings have been opened on these Holiday Trading dates & times.
SUMMER UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS FOR TERM 4
Please be aware that Summer Uniform is required for Term 4
TERM 2 & 3 TRADING GUIDELINES
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we have had to introduce new guidelines for the safe operation of our Campus Uniform Shop. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We ask for your continued understanding at this time. Uniform Shop staff are doing their best to meet our parents and students’ uniform needs and are working within the Victorian Health Guidelines.
- APPOINTMENTS during normal Trading Hours
- WALK-UP SALES allowed, but please be aware that appointments will be served at their allocated time and as such you may need to wait.
- CLICK & COLLECT on-line orders
NORMAL UNIFORM SHOP TRADING
In Term Weeks Only
Tuesday 1.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Thursday 8.00 am – 12.00 pm
3rd Saturday of the Month 8.00 am – 12.00 pm
GENERAL TRADING GUIDELINES
- It is recommended that customers secure an appropriate appointment time where possible
- Customers are to adhere to density limits and social distancing guidelines
- Customers are asked to adhere to hand hygiene guidelines
- Masks are not mandatory but customers may choose to wear one while in the Uniform Shop
- Customers are not to attend the Campus if they are unwell, when awaiting COVID test results or when required to isolate due to test results
- Customers are to leave the Campus as soon as practicable after their appointment/sale is complete
- Density limit must continue with only 1 staff member and 1 parent & 1 child, for each Appointment
- Change rooms will be available and will be cleaned/disinfected after each use
- Payment is preferred by card
- All orders to be supported by returns policy to allow correct sizing
- Appointments for fittings & sales now available via booking link on our website
- To make an appointment visit: https://stpeterscollegecranbourne.permapleat.com.au/schoolbookings/
- Walk-up Sales are available during Normal Trading Hours, but please note that those with Appointments will be seen at their time and as such Walk-up’s may need to wait.
CLICK AND COLLECT SALES
- Students can collect orders from Uniform Shop during normal Uniform Shop trading hours once they have been advised order is complete or will be advised when they are ready for collection from their Campus Student Reception (order must be paid for at time of ordering) OR Pickup during normal Uniform Shop trading by parents if required
- To place an order visit: https://stpeterscollegecranbourne.permapleat.com.au/shop/
To make an appointment: https://stpeterscollegecranbourne.permapleat.com.au/schoolbookings/
On-Line Shop: On-Line Order Link
Price List: Uniform Price List
UNIFORM FACT SHEET
Commonly Asked Questions & Answers
1. What are the expectations for students to wear uniform when they return to school in Term 2 2022?
All students are expected to return to school in full Winter Uniform as of return to school.
2.What happens if parents are unable to source compulsory Winter Uniform items for return to school?
In the event that your child cannot present in full Winter Uniform you are asked to contact your child’s House Leader to discuss possible solutions. House Leaders are available during normal school hours.
3.What if parents cannot afford new uniforms and the second-hand store does not have the items at this time?
To check item availability at the Sustainable School Shop second-hand store please visit: https://www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au/
In the event that your child cannot present in full Winter Uniform you are asked to contact your child’s House Leader to discuss possible solutions. (see Question 2 for more details). Please ensure all items you purchase second hand meet current College Uniform Guidelines. (see Question 9 for more details of Guidelines).
4. Can parents/students purchase uniform items from our Campus Uniform Shop?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) our Uniform Shop is operating under COVID-19 Guidelines until further notice.
6. Can parents/students purchase uniform items without visiting our Campus Uniform Shop?
Yes, you can use our On-line Uniform Shop: https://stpeterscollegecranbourne.permapleat.com.au/shop/
Once notified your order is ready for collection, you will be advised to make a suitable appointment time to collect the items.
7. How do I know what size to order/purchase?
Our Uniform Shop Staff will be able to help you at the time of your appointment or if purchasing on-line, Perm-a-Pleat have included a sizing guide on our On-Line Shop site;
8.What is the current Exchange Policy, if I order/purchase incorrect sizes at this time?
Due to restrictions both in-store and on-line all items purchased that have not been worn, can be returned for exchange to correct sizing. Please contact the Uniform Shop staff:
9. How do I know what St. Peter’s College Uniform Guideline & List comprises?
Late in 2019 the College reviewed its Uniform Guidelines and Uniform List and you can find a copy published on our website at:
Donation of Second Hand Uniforms
The College will gladly accept donated items of College Uniform for use when and if required by our families in need.
Please note that these items need to be in Good to Very Good condition and need to be laundered before donation.
Items can be left at either the Cranbourne or Clyde North Campus College Reception.
Second Hand Uniform Sales
As of July 2020 St. Peter’s College will meet the costs for parents selling and buying secondhand uniform and school materials via the Sustainable Shool Shop.
Second hand St. Peter’s College uniform items and school materials can be sold and purchased direct by clicking in the website below:
Simply go online and register, there is no charge, and you can then see what items are available for St. Peter’s College for your purchase. If they don’t have what you are looking for, register to receive their monthly emails with their stock-on-hand report or you can register your items for sale.
The website contains clear instructions on how uniform items can be placed for sale and purchased.
Note – second hand uniform is not sold through the uniform shop located at the College.
Purchasing New Uniform
The St. Peter’s College Uniform Shop is located at St. Peter’s College Cranbourne Campus.
Our Uniform Shop is an outlet of Perm-A-Pleat Schoolwear, a Western Australian family business that supplies uniforms to schools throughout Australia.
Perm-A-Pleat Uniform Shop Staff will be on-hand to assist with measuring and sales.
All major Credit Cards, EFTPOS and cash will be accepted.
New Students requiring uniform fitting
Summer Uniform Term 1 & 4
Book early from November through January to avoid disappointment of your preferred date and time.
You will be given a further appointment in January to collect your Uniform items.
Winter Uniform Term 2 & 3
Book early in Term 1 to avoid disappointment of your preferred date and time.
You will be expected to pay for and take your items at this time.
Opening Hours (during term)
|Tuesday||1:00 pm to 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||8.00 am to 12 noon|
|Saturday||3rd Saturday of the Month in Term 8.00 am to 12 noon|