Outside of school it is expected that students will behave and dress in a manner which reflects favourably on themselves, on their families and on the College. All students are required to wear the prescribed uniform correctly during school hours and travelling to and from school.
Students are not permitted to wear visible make-up or jewellery other than two plain sleepers or studs for pierced ears.
COVID – 19 UPDATE
3 August 2020
UNIFORM Shop sales & On-Line ordering is Currently Suspended
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Lockdown 3.0 announced in August we have had to once again close our on Campus Shop and cease any On-line Orders being processed and collected. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We ask for your continued understanding at this time. Uniform Shop staff are doing their best to meet our parents and students’ uniform needs and are working within the Victorian Health Guidelines.
Commonly Asked Questions & Answers
- Can parents/students purchase uniform items without visiting our Campus Uniform Shop?
Yes. BUT your order will not be processed at this time. You can use our On-Line Uniform Shop Portal: Link available of the Left hand section of this page.
- Once trading is reinstated you will be contacted about your order.
- How do I know what size to order/purchase?
- Our Uniform Shop Staff will be able to help you at the time of your appointment or if purchasing on-line, Perm-a-Pleat have included a sizing guide on our On-Line Shop site: Link available on the left hand section of this page.
- What is the current Exchange Policy, if I order/purchase incorrect sizes at this time?
- Due to restrictions both in-store and on-line all items purchased that have not been worn, can be returned for exchange to correct sizing. Please contact the Uniform Shop staff: email@example.com
- How do I know what St. Peter’s College Uniform Guideline & List comprises?
- Late in 2019 the College reviewed it’s Uniform Guidelines and Uniform List: Link available on the left hand section of this page.
- What if parents cannot afford new uniforms and the second-hand store does not have the items at this time?
- To check item availability at the Sustainable School Shop second-hand store: Link available on left section of this page.
- In the event that your child cannot present in full Winter Uniform you are asked to contact your child’s House Leader to discuss possible solutions.
Donation of Second Hand Uniforms
The College will gladly accept donated items of College Uniform for use when and if required by our families in need.
Please note that these items need to be in Good to Very Good condition and need to be laundered before donation.
Items can be left at either the Cranbourne or Clyde North Campus College Reception.
Second Hand Uniform Sales
As of July 2020 St. Peter’s College will meet the costs for parents selling and buying secondhand uniform and school materials via the Sustainable Shool Shop.
Second hand St. Peter’s College uniform items and school materials can be sold and purchased direct by clicking in the website below:
Simply go online and register, there is no charge, and you can then see what items are available for St. Peter’s College for your purchase. If they don’t have what you are looking for, register to receive their monthly emails with their stock-on-hand report or you can register your items for sale.
The website contains clear instructions on how uniform items can be placed for sale and purchased.
Note – second hand uniform is not sold through the uniform shop located at the College.
Purchasing New Uniform
The St. Peter’s College Uniform Shop is located at St. Peter’s College Cranbourne Campus.
Our Uniform Shop is an outlet of Perm-A-Pleat Schoolwear, a Western Australian family business that supplies uniforms to schools throughout Australia.
Perm-A-Pleat Uniform Shop Staff will be on-hand to assist with measuring and sales.
All major Credit Cards, EFTPOS and cash will be accepted.
Year 7 2021 – Students requiring uniform fitting
To eliminate the need to queue or wait, the sale of Uniform will be by appointment only using the link provided below.
Book early to avoid disappointment of your preferred date and time.
PLEASE NOTE: Normal Trading hours, as shown below, will continue throughout Term with the addition of Appointment Only trading as listed here.
By Appointment Only Days and Times:
To assist you in making your booking online we have listed the days and times that bookings are available below (unless fully booked)
Opening Hours (during term)
|Tuesday||1:00 pm to 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||8.00 am to 12 noon|
|Saturday||3rd Saturday of the Month in Term 8.00 am to 12 noon|
2021 New Students On-Line Appointment Calendar
|9.00 am||11.30 am||Tue 27 Oct|
|12.30 pm||4.30 pm||Thurs 29 Oct|
|9.00 am||2.00 pm||Sat 31 Oct|
|9.00 am||11.30 am||Wed 4 Nov|
|12.30 pm||4.30 pm||Thur 5 Nov|
|2.30 pm||5.00 pm||Fri 6 Nov|
|9.00 am||11.30 am||Tues 10 Nov|
|12.30 pm||4.30 pm||Thurs 12 Nov|
|9.00 am||2.00 pm||Sat 14 Nov|
|9.00 am||11.30 am||Tues 17 Nov|
|2.00 pm||6.30 pm||Thurs 19 Nov|
|2.30 pm||5.00 pm||Fri 20 Nov|
|9.00 am||11.30 am||Tue 24 Nov|
|2.00 pm||6.30 pm||Thur 26 Nov|
|9.00 am||2.00 pm||Sat 28 Nov|
|9.00 am||11.30 am||Tue 1 Dec|
|2.00 pm||6.30 pm||Thur 3 Dec|
|2.30 pm||5.00 pm||Fri 4 Dec|
|9.00 am||11.30 am||Tue 8 Dec|
|12.30 pm||4.30 pm||Thur 10 Dec|
|9.00 am||2.00 pm||Sat 12 Dec|
January 2021 Appointments and Collection
|Tues 19 Jan||9.00 am to 1.00 pm|
|Wed 20 Jan||2.00 pm to 6.30 pm|
|Thur 21 Jan||9.00 am to 2.00 pm|
|Fri 22 Jan||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm|
|Mon 25 Jan||9.00 am to 1.00 pm|
|Wed 27 Jan||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm|
|Thur 28 Jan||9.00 am to 2.00 pm|
|Fri 29 Jan||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm|