Change over from Summer to Winter Uniform is due for Term 2, Tuesday 23 April.
Please check you have all uniform items prior to the end of Term, as the Uniform Shop is not open during the School holidays.
Important changes to the St Peter’s College Winter Uniform in recent years:
- Boys are to wear Monogrammed St. Peter’s College short sleeve or long sleeved white shirts with the College Tie
- Girls to wear St. Peter’s College Girls White Monogrammed Pocket Blouse, which is worn with the College Tie
- Girls Winter Trousers are now available in the Uniform Shop. These are not a compulsory item the choice is between skirt or trousers. Trousers are to be worn with black socks.
- 2018 saw the Introduction of our College Scarf. This is the only scarf to be worn by students.
- College Waterproof jackets are available from the Uniform Shop, and can be worn to and from the College, but must be worn over the blazer.
UNIFORM SHOP OPENING
- Thurs: 7 March, 14 March, 21 March, 28 March and 4 April – 8.00 am to 12 noon
- Tuesdays: 12 March, 19 March, 26 March and 2 April – 1.00 pm to 5 pm
- Saturday 16 March, 8.00 am to 12 noon
- Saturday 23 March, 8.00 am to 12 noon